"Hi, how have you been?"
"I've been good, haven't seen you in a while."
She said it as she stretched out her arms for a greeting.
Before i knew it, we were hugging like awkward penguins,well I guess it was justified from what i have done before.
Probably one of my greatest regrets. Letting her down. Ignoring her feelings. Being unthoughtful and inconsiderate. What was I thinking back then? A good friendship ruined by just a sudden impulse and ego. Perhaps i had acted too rashly, perhaps i had done the correct decision. Who knows? It could've been worse, both of us may hate each other? Have disgust at the sight of each other? Or just become somebody we used to know
Oh wells, I probably have told myself this a million times, but I GUESS THIS IS FOR THE BETTER. Yeah... maybe it was.
![]() |
| Pink was the colour that reminded me of her. Idk why |

No comments:
Post a Comment