Monday, 13 April 2015

Did you?

  TWO WEEKS AGO....

  I was on the top of the world. I told myself, this is the best day of my life. I awkwardly asked, she shyly said yes. Everything was like a dream to me. I thought that things would only get better and better from here. (Or so i thought)

  LAST WEEK.....

  I made my way to her house a couple of days before our date. Just to you know... not get lost on that day itself. It just happened to so coincidentally be our first full week since our relationship. Daringly, we drove to somewhere secluded nearby her house. We kissed, cuddled, talked, spent a wonderful afternoon together. And things were rainbows and butterflies for us.

  Wednesday, the big day for both of us. Our first official date. I prepped early, wore the shirt she liked the most, dabbed cologne and off i went. Reached 10 minutes early and boy oh boy. She looked gorgeous. While driving, she was distracted by the beautiful (but not comparable to her) rose i had brought her. She om the other hand, handed me a lovely envelope for later. That evening was PERFECT. Walked in the park after dinner. Kissed in the playground. Made out in my car ;) Well, maybe we were going too fast. But who knows, time just slows down when i look at her in the eyes.

  CURRENTLY....

  After texting her everynight for 2 weeks or more. It makes me think, do i actually love her? Or was it that i only longed for companionship? It has dawned to me that i have a slight annoyance towards her actions at times. But this has never happened before when she was my best friend. I want things to go back to the way before. But would they now? I asked. She agreed. We hugged. Kissed. Shared good times. Knew each others secrets and insecurities. Would things go back to the way where nothing happened at all? :/

I WISH IT WERE THAT SIMPLE. BUT ITS A RELATIONSHIP. IT NEVER IS....

No comments:

Post a Comment